Friday, March 6, 2020
Pop Quiz
Today in class we let David review over the powerpoint. I wasn't really paying attention to him, and then we got hit with the pop quiz on Gods and Goddesses. There was also parts on Socrates and Plato. Next we took the quiz which i'm pretty sure I got a one hundred on, so that's good. Then after we watched a clip of the show the good place, where a guy hits a group of construction workers with a trolley car. And here I am now writing my blog. Next we have lunch and the rest of my day is pretty easy I think. But I really don't want to go to lacrosse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Essay to Me
Dear Future Chloe, How’s Life been? Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now? Remember when corona virus first be...
-
Dear Future Chloe, How’s Life been? Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now? Remember when corona virus first be...
-
The building here is very tall, sturdy, and long. The building contains a ton of pillars holding it together. There is lots of details ...
-
Today in Class we learned about Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. And after we talked about the Skull breaker challenge. We reviewed these to...
No comments:
Post a Comment