Monday, March 30, 2020

COVID-19 essay

Right now at this moment in my life has been one of the hardest so far. Due to the Corona Virus out break so many changes have been made,  like the addition to cyber school. Cyber school has it's pros and cons to it like anything does. The transition to cyber school hasn't been so smooth to begin but I have high hopes it'll get smoother. It has been alot to keep track of when everything is stored online. Cyber school just is a burden to do everyday some subjects are quick and easy while others could take hours for one subject. Being stuck in a room all day in front of a computer is just not ideal. Math has been especially hard to teach myself since I was already kinda not strong in it to begin with. So if we go back to school I will be very lost since what we are learning has been tough. I could just cheat since cyberschool makes that very easy, but that isn't right and I wouldn't be learning anything from that to help me in the future. Teachers I have seen been slacking in grading too. I accidentally turned in a blank document and got a one hundred,  I was a bit confused a fixed the mistake. The social interaction we are used to everyday has really played a toll on both students and teachers and how were realizing how much for we took for granted of having the privellage of seeing all of our friends and teachers since COVID-19. All we can do is work together as a JC community and push through this hard time and pray everyone will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Chloe, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here. If we expect you guys to have integrity, we have to hold ourselves to a high standard too.You said, "All we can do is work together as a JC community..." and you are right on the money!

    ReplyDelete

Essay to Me

Dear Future Chloe,    How’s Life been?  Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now?  Remember when corona virus first be...