Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pop Quiz

So today I walk into class and sit down. The day was going pretty good than Mr. Schick whips out quizzes. And i'm like oh no I have no idea what we've been learning. I think I got two or three wrong which is a failing grade since there were only seven questions. When were going over the answers he revealed it just went A, B, C, D... etc. I didn't pick up on that pattern therefore I don't think I did that well. After we just took notes in our notebook about Egyptian culture. But than before the end of class we went really off topic and started talking about how dead people get cold and hard in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay to Me

Dear Future Chloe,    How’s Life been?  Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now?  Remember when corona virus first be...