Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Quiz day

Today we took a quiz on ancient Mesopotamia. The front to me was really easy but the back is where it got harder. The front was matching with definitions, and the back was some fill in the blank with multiple choice questions. The question that gave me a good amount of trouble was which of these aren't in the fertile crescent. I also didn't know one of the multiple choice questions where it was like what . was the prolouge to Hammurabi's code of laws. But beside that I think I did decent for the first quiz of the semester. Next I have gym than off mod so I have it pretty easy. Than I get to leave at one because I have a game all the way in Fredrick at St.  John's. Maybe will pass the ark on the way there. Plus on the way back coach said we could stop at Chick Fil a maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay to Me

Dear Future Chloe,    How’s Life been?  Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now?  Remember when corona virus first be...