Thursday, January 23, 2020
More mesopotamia
Today in class I fixed my blog title. Than i accidentally deleted it than, made a new blog because I deleted the old one. Next I made the new one than misspelled western civilization, which I had to fix after that. First we started to learn about Mesopotamia and the Tigris and Euphrates. Than we got off topic and talked about Martha and how she is a reverend in Boston. Next we took notes on the earliest civilizations and pretty much the rest we just took notes. Cuneiform is the first official lanaguage used for communication in the earliest times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Essay to Me
Dear Future Chloe, How’s Life been? Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now? Remember when corona virus first be...
-
Athena- Goddess of wisdom, skill, warefare, peace, intelligence, battle strategy, and handcrafts. And her father was zeus. Apollo- God of...
-
Dear Future Chloe, How’s Life been? Did you achieve your goals, and do you have a family now? Remember when corona virus first be...
-
The building here is very tall, sturdy, and long. The building contains a ton of pillars holding it together. There is lots of details ...
No comments:
Post a Comment